Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Featured

I had a nice surprise yesterday when I logged onto my Etsy account. I had been (or still am) featured on the Storque on Etsy! What an unexpected blessing that was. I suddenly received a hundred hearts and was wondering why...how cool is that?
I have been busy with life and haven't had as much time as I would like to devote to my store- but soon friends! Hopefully this summer I will be updating with some new items, so be on the lookout. I have had a couple requests for things that I plan to bring to the shop. I welcome and value feedback, so that I can better provide what you want!
Just so I can capture and remember this moment:

1 comment:

  1. yay for you... looking to be a stay at home mom- SOON and therefore started my Etsy store in last several months and hoping to retire from teaching early lol:)... good for you!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LilianEveDesigns

    ReplyDelete