Friday, April 9, 2010

One thing at a time, at a turtles pace it seems

Well where has the time gone, and what have I been up to? Life in all it's intensity! I've been so busy with work (my full time job aside from my business) and the many things in our lives that the business has kind of been on the back burner. Not to say that I won't be turning it into a business but it's slower going than I thought. I did spend some time organizing my files on the computer so that everything is in one space and easy to find. I'm weeding through past designs and current ones I have posted at my shop, and seeing what I can add or delete. I know some things have gained a lot of views, but have not had any sales. So I'm wondering if I should take the design and make it a different item, or find a way to change my price for it. I'm interested to see why something is popular, but will not sell. Always a mystery I suppose. I think building my business will allow me to have faithful customers that I can reach out to for their opinions about why things are popular.
I did update my banner in my shop as well, keeping the colors fresh and modern. My palette lately is blues and greens, but then again I guess it always gravitates towards that palette, especially considering my favorite color is green.
So check it out if you haven't yet, but you probably saw it when you looked in my shop! I'd also love feedback on my products if you happen to visit my blog here. I appreciate my customers so much and love the fact that I get to create something that will bring smiles to others. I enjoy what I do with a passion and I hope that comes through in my final products.
Until next time, I'll try to post an update soon. My next project is selling some of my things in a shop, with some business cards. Finalizing the business cards now.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment