Saturday, July 17, 2010

Featured again...

Well it's been months I know...I have been so busy. We welcomed the birth of our first son and ever since then life has become crazy! But crazy good. I cannot complain, I'm so in love with our new little boy and I'm loving every moment with him. Sooo my shop had to be put on the back burner again. I have still received orders here and there which has been great since I'm not working to promote right now. But it's still in my list of things to do once our life becomes a little more routine.
I received an email from a new site that had let me know they were featuring my whale theme party pack on their web page:
http://www.theindietot.com/best-of/birthday-party-theme-whale-of-a-time/
how delightful and such a nice surprise! Perhaps it will bring in more viewers which equals more sales.
Here I am along with some other sellers and their adorable whale items. I may have to have a whale themed party for our little boy...although it will be a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment