Sunday, August 2, 2009

Well, my list continues to linger, waiting for me to finish it. So goes life! I did take some time today to add a new item. It was actually a request from a fellow Etsy member. I created a girl styled print in the three series alphabet style I already made. This item seems to be popular and sell well, so I'm interested to see how the girl themed one will do.
My last order I also took extra time creating and tried to be very thoughtful about the whole finished package. I haven't been able to get feedback from my past sales, so I tried something new and actually asked for it in this past order. I created little thank you notes and hand wrote a note thanking my customer and kindly asking for feedback. She did give me feedback and it was positive! Yeah! I am not sure how often people check that, but I know I always look at others feedback to see if there were any issues in the past. Kind of like Amazon- I always pick the seller with the highest ratings.
I am going to try and really be conscientious about every little detail for each order. I think this extra step is important while trying to establish a name for your company. I want my customers to be completely satisfied and love their finished items. I love creating them and I really want this to come across in the end. If it just doesn't make you smile, it wasn't worth it for me.
I also included a little extra freebie in my past order, I made a bookmark and included it in the order. I am not sure if this helped or just seemed like too much, but either way my customer was overall happy so I like to think even that little bit helped too.
Check out my new item if you happened to find your way here to my blog. I also added a watermark this time, thanks to the suggestion of my sister who also has a beautiful shop on Etsy called Storkmail.
Here is my new print:

No comments:

Post a Comment