Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Goals

It's been a long time since I have posted on this blog. I am sorry to those that have visited only to find no new posts, week after week.
Life has been busy and full for me lately and I have had to put my shop on hold. The good thing about Etsy is that there is no pressure to update. Since I work full time during the day, I can only devote free time to my shop.
But I am back and thinking ahead to the new year and making goals for my shop! I think the only way to get things done is to make a target list as well as dates to reach those goals. I am planning to start small. My first item on the list is to develop a new item- and to provide it in several options. I am going to wait to post the item until I have all variations ready. I may provide it in boy and girl. I'm not sure.
My plan right now is to research a little more, and see what is popular in the market. My target market is still geared towards moms, and new babies and nurseries. I try to think of things that I would like to put in my own nursery, as I think that is the most honest approach to selling things. Why would I sell something I wouldn't want to buy?
So updates to come! Keep a lookout in my shop, or on my blog here. I will post soon with a target date for new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment